It’s not enough that Facebook and its founder get splashed around in the mainstream media day in, day out .. now Hollywood wants us to watch a movie ..
There’s a couple of versions of the trailer floating around.
The first one (below) gives a few headlines and doesn’t show any real action:
The second one is a bit more revealing:
I’m not sure when it’s going on general release..
So will you be going to see it?
Apart from the social media addicts and gurus, will it attract a “normal” audience?
Related articles by Zemanta
- Here you go folks, the first trailer for the Facebook Movie [Trailer] (inquisitr.com)
- The Social Network: Facebook Movie Trailer 3 [Video] (quickonlinetips.com)
- Will You Friend Request The Facebook Movie? (chicagonow.com)
- The Facebook Movie Full-length Trailer (penn-olson.com)
- Full Facebook Social Network Movie Trailer Released (techeblog.com)
- Watch Facebook CEO talk about the Facebook movie, ownership lawsuit and more (globalthoughtz.com)
- Facebook Co-Founder Favors Movie Version Of Events With Drinking And Sex (techcrunch.com)
- Mark Zuckerberg’s Take On The Facebook Movie (blogs.forbes.com)